Ackermans Graduate Internships 2021
Ackermans is hereby inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme.
At Ackermans we strive to help graduates find their feet as they take their first step in their careers. Our graduates are a part of our business and will get first-hand exposure to successful business practices and expertise alike. Several positions are available in areas across Merchandise, Marketing, Finance, to mention but a few. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract ending 31 August 2022.
If you are a recent graduate with no prior work experience, who is hungry to know more about the retail world, you can look forward to a phenomenal learning journey and can expect to:
- Gain workplace skills and business knowledge
- Develop your work ethic and corporate brand
- Build sound working relationships that will stand your future in good stead
- Be paid to learn
Your completed qualification should be relevant to one of the following business units:
- Commercial (Including Business units such as Financial Services, Cellular, and Business Development)
- Operations (Including Business units such as Properties
- Retail Space Planning Procurement, Visual Merchandising)
- Supply Chain
Should you apply? Absolutely! Just be sure you fit the above criteria.
Internship Application closing date: 2 July 2021.
Internship Location: Kuils River, Western Cape
How To Apply For Ackermans Graduate Internships Programme
Your application should include:
- A copy of your qualification
- A copy of your academic transcripts