BDO YES Internships 2021
BDO is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing YES Graduate / Internship Programme.
BDO invites you to apply for an Audit Internship in which you will learn on how to ensure proper registration and finalisation of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary. As well as ensuring self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
This 1-year YES program Initiative was launched by President Cyril Ramaphosa in 2018 to combat youth unemployment in South Africa. YES stands for Youth Unemployment Service, and the goal of the initiative is to create one million new jobs and job opportunities over the next three years, in urban areas, peri-urban areas and rural areas throughout the country.
The Intern responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advise CRM Manager on pending work
- To ensure proper registration and finalisation of client instructions and to ensure deadlines are met timeously and attending to all matters ancillary.
- Ensure self and team perform high quality company secretarial and statutory services.
- Ensure data accuracy – overall capturing of data and data accuracy
- Oversight responsibility by identifying gaps in records
- Liaise with CRM to correspond gaps in records
- Ensure filing is done accurately
- National Senior Certificate
- A relevant diploma will be advantageous but is not essential
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to team;
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organisational ability.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good with data capturing and must pay careful attention to detail.
Internship Application Closing Date : 02 July 2021
Internship Application Location: Cape Town