Deloitte Graduate Internship Programme 2021 – 2022
Deloitte Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Deloitte Ireland has over 2,700 people providing audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
An internship at Deloitte is a fantastic way to get up close to the world of business, find out what excites and inspires
Do you have a passion for numbers?
Do you love mathematics and accounting, as well as technology?
If this is your chosen career path, then Deloitte may have what you are searching for. Deloitte is a global company with branches all around the world. They work with corporations, companies and big businesses. Deloitte offers more than just great opportunities, they offer candidates the opportunity to explore, while learning from the best.
There are so many possibilities within the world, experience what is out there with Deloitte. Gain hands-on experience within your specific career, and see how far you can fly. Traveling may be part of your program, enhancing your career globally.
This program offers candidates the opportunity to engage actively with clients, as part of an elite group. Candidates will be able to enrich their careers with exceptional knowledge, learn to solve problems in real time, as well as solving challenges businesses are faced with daily.
Deloitte Internships Available
Deloitte has an opportunity for each and every one. If you are interested in pursuing a career within one of the following fields, apply with Deloitte:
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Science
- Actuarial Science
- Business Analyst
- Computer Technology
Deloitte Graduate Internship Programme 2021 Requirements
Applications are accepted yearly for a variety of internships, to fill opening, which may possibly arise within all divisions of their operations.
Candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidates must hold a valid ID book
- Candidates must hold a diploma or degree form a recognized institute of higher learning
- Candidates must hold a degree or diploma within the selected discipline
- Candidates must be MS office, as well as computer literate
- Candidates must be proficient in English (read, write & speak)
- Candidates must not hold any kind of criminal record
What candidates will gain from this internship are as follow:
- Discovery of all that Deloitte has to offer
- Build real business relationships with professionals from a variety of countries
- Give your curriculum vitae an edge with unique experiences
- Gain insight into businesses and cultures from all over the world
- Learn about issues affecting the international business world in current times
- Gain experience and skills to successfully operate within the global markets of the world
Deloitte Graduate Internship Programme 2021 Application Process
Internships online applications processes are made available during the year. It is highly suggested to frequently check on the Deloitte Webpage or their student page for any developments during the year. Broaden your horizons with Deloitte, become a professional within your field of service.
Countries taking part in the Deloitte Internship program are as follow:
- South Africa
- United States
To see if you are eligible for this unique internship, or for more information on the application process, please contact your local University Career Service Department, or alternatively, speak to a Deloitte Campus Representative.
Most of their internships open with the start of each year and close in July. Please ensure you attach all relevant certified documentation to your application, in addition to a curriculum vitae. The curriculum vitae should reflect your expertise, competencies along with your skills and interests.