Department of Tourism Learnerships/ Youth Skills Development Programmes (Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Western Cape)
Department of Tourism Learnerships/ Youth Skills Development Programmes (Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Western Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
31 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
The Department of Tourism is one of the departments of the South African government. It is responsible for promoting and developing tourism, both from other countries to South Africa, and within South Africa.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Western Cape
Duration: 12 months
Stipend: R150 per day
The Department of Tourism are inviting unemployed youth to apply for the Food and Beverage Management learnership, to gain training in the field. Learners who complete the programme receive a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Management: (14113) NQF level 3, CATHSSETA accredited.
The programme aims to broaden employment opportunities in the hospitality and tourism sector, for unemployed youth in the country. Candidates from the Eastern Cape, Northern Cape and Western Cape Provinces are welcome to apply.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- You must have completed Matric/ Grade 12
- You must be currently unemployed
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must be fluent in English
- You must be committed to completing the 12 month programme
- You must reside in the Eastern Cape, Northern Cape or Western Cape province or be willing to relocate there for the duration of the programme
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of any other relevant certificate/s
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter
- Proof of residence
- Candidates who have previously taken part in the Department’s learnership/ skills programme must indicate this on the motivational letter.
- Successful candidates will be required to sign a contract for the full duration of the training.
- If any of the required documents are not submitted, it will result in the immedicate disqualification of your application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contact and invited to an interview to determine their suitability.
- Candidates who have not been successful will not receive any feedback.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact the Department of Tourism directly:
MMC Business Solutions
Telephone number: 010 005 6698
Cellphone number: 076 822 7585
Email addresss: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022