Econo Foods Learnership (Bloemfontein, Free State)
Econo Foods Learnership (Bloemfontein, Free State) South Africa 2021 – 2022
Applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position. A closing date has not been specified.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Econo Foods is one of the leading food retailers in the Free State and Northern Cape, specialising in foods that are frozen and chilled. Econo Foods is independently owned, owing to this, they provide a more personal and adaptable experience in their delivery service.
Econo Foods believes that every customer should have value added to their experience, and they do this by ensuring the best quality food is received at the most affordable price. Econo Foods is also ‘customer centric’, having many order channels and sales available to provide service to their customers in an effective manner.
Econo Foods has a large footprint across Southern Africa. It has 18 stores nationwide in regions such as Gauteng, Lesotho, North West, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, and Western Cape. Econo Foods further extends its customer service by providing home deliveries. Customers can shop online and have their products delivered to their home; this is applicable to customers and clientèle living in Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Klerksdorp, Kimberly, Gauteng, and Somerset West.
Econo Foods’ team of telesales operators also ensure that all customers receive the correct products at the correct time- with numerous fleet vehicles delivering products to their 6 distribution places all over the country, Econo Foods continues to ensure satisfaction to their customers.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Duration: 12 months
Salary: R4000 per month
Econo Foods is offering a learnership opportunity to young students with the aim of supporting them in establishing their careers in the food and retail industry. This programme consists of 4 months of theoretical work and 8 months of practical. The programme will officially commence on 1 August 2021.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be between 18 and 29 years old
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12 (NSC)
- Must have passed Mathematics as a subject in Matric
- Must have passed 2 language subjects in Matric
- Must be willing to the entire duration of the programme (12 months)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Attach the following documents to your application:
- A copy of your Identity Document
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Matric certificate
- Any other supporting documents, relevant to your application
1) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not receive feedback, can consider their application unsuccessful.
2) Meeting the requirements does not automatically guarantee that you will be placed in the programme.
3) Econo Foods reserves the right to not fill the position if a suitable candidate is not found.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Econo Foods directly:
Human Resources Department
Email address: email@example.com