Kukhula Global Projects Learnerships (Durban KwaZulu-Natal)
Kukhula Global Projects Learnerships (Durban, KwaZulu-Natal) South Africa 2021 – 2022
Applications are currently OPEN and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position. A closing date has not been specified.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Kukhula lends its name from the Zulu word Ukukhula, meaning “growth” and “develop”. Kukhula is a company that since 2002, has been dedicated to ensuring that individuals and organisations of South Africa grow and develop. They aim to do this by enhancing the number of employees in the South African job market by using facilitation that is dynamic, applications that are practical as well as customisable to their clients’ industry.
Kukhula ensures that all their employees gain practical skills and competencies that will aid them in performing their jobs to the best of their abilities as well as exceed the expectations of their employers and their roles in the organisation, leading to a promising future of growth. Kukhula also offers enterprise development for company owners, allowing them to establish and grow a business that is sustainable and profitable. In addition to this, Kukhula offers many learnership opportunities that allow people who are living with disabilities to feel empowered and become an integral part of the workplace- this not only lets a previously disadvantaged group be integrated into the workplace but also allows organisations to fulfil their B-BEE status.
Kukhula is an equity organisation and has more than 21 years of experience in training in all aspects of business and its sectors. Kukhula prides itself on its multi-national footprint, owing to its Level 1 B-BBEE scorecard and having multiple associates throughout the country.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Pay/ Stipend: R2001 per month
Kukhula is offering a learnership opportunity to young candidates living with disabilities. The programme is a ‘New Venture Creation’ and aims to allow the candidate to obtain an NQF-2 upon successful completion of the programme.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be living with a disability
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years old
- Must NOT have a criminal record
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral)
- Must have your own, reliable transportation to the venue (for 5 consecutive training days a month)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Kukhula Global Projects Learnerships
Attach the following documents to your application:
- A certified copy of your Identity Documentation
- A doctors certificate stating your disability
- An ITR-DD form, completed by a medical professional
- A Bank Statement from a registered South African bank (no older than 1 month)
- A certified copy of a SARS document with your tax number and a SARS stamp
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your school report with your highest qualification
- Proof of residence
1) All documentation should be no older than 3 months
2) Documentation must be legible (i.e. blurry images and documents will NOT be accepted)
3) Applicants must create a new Gmail email account, using their IDnumber.kukhula as the email address – this will be the email used for all application/ training correspondence from Kukhula – please note that this is mandatory.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please Kukhula directly:
Telephone number: 031 562 1048
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating hours: Monday to Thursday, from 08h00 to 16h30 and Friday from 08h00 to 16h00
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022