Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Motus Aftermarket Parts is inviting all unemployed matriculates to apply for the ongoing Learnership Programme.
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 30 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 3 months Skills Programme. This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our Operations department.
1. Matric- Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
2. Currently unemployed-Must be unemployed when signing agreement
3. No previous work experience- Desirable
4. 18-25 years of age
5. Clear criminal record-Essential
6. Certified copy of ID
7. Must be based in Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand)
- Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive a Stipend each month.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 06 August 2021
Learnership Location: Gauteng (Jhb, Pta, ERand)
How To Apply For Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships 2021 / 2022
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate.
*Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful*