Nedbank: Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 – 2022
Nedbank: Graduate / Internship Programme 2022
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes; models and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevent information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
Completed Postgraduate OR currently registered in final year to complete 4 year degree with majors in:
- Computer science (data driven disciplines),
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Cyber security
Type of Exposure
- Analysing situations or data that requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
- Working in an agile environment with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Interacting with diverse people
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interacting with various levels of management
- Managing multiple projects
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Nedbank Graduate / Internship Programme
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022