Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Location: Secunda / Sasolburg
These role are for a position in the graduate development program. The graduate development program (GDP) is based on a three year training period in Operations and Technology.
Within this training period you will be assessed every 6 months to demonstrate competencies developed and highlight areas which require focus. After being declared competent at the end of the 3 year period, you will become eligible to apply for vacant Engineer positions. (Subject to the availability of vacancies).
|Data Science Grad / Interns
- BSc (Hons) in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research
- Post graduate degree will be an advantage
Apply Online for the SASOL DS Graduate / Internship Programme
|Engineering Grad / Interns
- The position requires a minimum of a B.Eng / BSc. Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Electronic / Industrial / Mining Engineering or a BSc. Degree in Geology with limited or no practical experience.
Apply Online for the SASOL Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme
| Technician Learners
A National Senior Certificate or N3 certificate with the subjects Mathematics, Engineering / Physical Science and English / Business English and:
- A completed S4 from a University of Technology in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Chemical Engineering (excluding P1 and P2 – a letter from the University stating such will be required)
- A completed BEng Tech degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Control or Chemical Engineering
Apply Online for the SASOL S4 Technicians Traineeship Progrmme
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022