Foorgear IT Internships 2021
Foorgear is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for ongoing IT Graduate / Internship Programme.
This programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices for a duration of 12 months in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
- Initiative & Willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can do attitude
Foorgear IT Internships Requirements
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Good understanding of Windows 10 operating system. Configuration and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and related features like Teams
- A+ and N+ certification beneficial (completed or in progress)
- General knowledge of computers, laptops, tablets and associated peripherals
- Good understanding of wi-fi and internet technologies in general.
- Past experience of IT end user support will be an added advantage.
- The graduate will be paid a stipend of R4500.00 per month.
How To Apply For Foorgear IT Internships
CLOSING DATE: 17 August 2021
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.