Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Graduate Internships 2023 – 2024
Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme .
The SEF Graduate Programme is a 12 month training and development programme aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
- University degree or Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Bcom Commerce, Development Studies, Statistics, Auditing, Human Resources, Bachelor of Science, International Relations and IT.
- Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- Open-minded, culturally sensitive, and eager to learn and contribute;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Microsoft Office Package
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Leadership skills
- South African not more than 35 years old
Internship Application closing date: 31 August 2021.
Internship Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo and Sandton, Gauteng
How To Apply For Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Graduate Internships Programme
To apply: Email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to HRmanager@sef.co.za