Bilionetworks Learnerships (Cape Town, Western Cape)
Bilionetworks Learnerships (Cape Town, Western Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
24 September 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Bilionetworks is a fibre company, located in the suburb of Parklands, in Cape Town, South Africa. Bilionetworks is responsible for establishing top-of-the-range Telcom networks; it also supports infrastructure using its team of experts and many products. Bilionetworks is 100% black-owned and obtains a revenue of R13 million annually thanks to its strong team of professional managers.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Duration: 12 months
Bilionetworks is offering a telecommunications learnership programme to youth in Cape Town who have completed Matric. The aim of this 12-month programme is to equip the candidate with the necessary skills, practical work experience, and knowledge to flourish within the Telecommunications industry.
For the duration of the programme, the candidate will undergo a structured curriculum that combines real work experience and theory assessments. The work experience will take place in the company setting and will include aspects such as soft skills training. The candidate will also receive guidance from professional training providers, and be motivated to progress in their work.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidate will obtain an NQF level 4 qualification in Telecommunication Network Operations.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric
- Must reside within Cape Town
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must be unemployed
- Must NOT be currently studying/ training
- Must have previous experience within the telecommunications/ fibre industry (advantageous)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work in a high pressured environment
- Must be hardworking
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team
- Must be flexible
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
and putting the following words in the subject line: be sure to use the subject line “Learnership Application”
Submit the following documents with your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of your Matric certificate
- Copies of any other relevant qualifications
- A copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of disability, if applicable
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Bilionetworks directly:
Telephone number: 086 166 6615
Email address: email@example.com
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022