Denel Learnerships 2023
Denel Learnerships 2023
The Denel Learnerships 2023 offer talented individuals great opportunities. This program runs from 95 weeks up to 208 weeks for successful candidates in specified fields. Their selection process is rigorous and demanding as they seek only the best candidates. Their program usually includes accommodation and a monthly stipend for successful candidates.
This company has a variety of divisions, they are known to be the biggest manufacturer in South Africa of defense equipment both for land and aerospace. They not only supply the South African National Defense Force with original equipment but also handle all maintenance and repairs. Denel also has a variety of international clients and is known to be a major player in the defense industry. This company boasts of more than 60 years? experience in commercial and military aviation.
Denel Learnerships Available
Denel has a variety of divisions and can offer candidates a selection of learnership programs in many fields. Below we have included some of the fields to consider. These fields may differ yearly depending on the need in each department. Thus, interested candidates are recommended to confirm these learnerships on the company website and apply accordingly.
Fields made available may include the following and more:
- Instrumentation Controller
- Fitter & Turner
- Aerospace Designer
- Aerospace Systems Controller
- Aerospace Software or Hardware Developer
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Aircraft Structural Worker
Denel Learnerships: Requirements
Each learnership has their own set of requirements, yet, there are some basic requirements that are applicable to all. Below are some of the requirements candidates will have to meet to be able to apply.
- Between the ages of 18 and 24
- Applicants must be a citizen of South Africa
- They must hold a valid ID document
- Applicants must have a valid Grade 12 or Matric certificate
- Depending on the field of application, candidates must have a diploma or degree within that field
- Applicants must be able to work under pressure
- They must function well as part of a team and individually
- Applicants must be able to multi-task and have good communication skills
- A good command of English and they must be computer literate
- Applicants must not be taking part in any other learnership
Denel Learnerships: Application
Denel learnership applications are made available online once their program opens. Candidates can learn more about their learnership program and their application process on the Denel Website. This company has a strict selection process and applicants must ensure all documentation is certified and accompanies the application. All applications must be completed in full and all contact detail up-to-date. Applications that are received late, incomplete or missing documentation will not be considered.
Denel Learnerships: Closing Date
Closing dates for applications are usually between August and September yearly. Candidates must ensure they apply in the time given and applications with all relevant documentation must reach the company ahead of the closing date.