ECGB: Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Location: East London
The Eastern Cape Gambling Board is inviting applications from unemployed graduates who seek to acquire work experience. We are looking to place Interns in the following divisions and the candidates must have completed qualifications as follows:
- Procurement – with a completed National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics / relevant qualification.
- Compliance & Licensing: Investigations- with a completed National Diploma / Degree in Internal Auditing.
- National Diploma in IT / BSc Computer Science / relevant qualification.
- Law Enforcement & Gaming Control – with a completed relevant National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Communication & Public Education with a completed National Diploma in Communication / Marketing/ Public Relations / Graphic Design.
The Eastern Cape Gambling Board Is based In Beacon Bay, East London.
Candidates must reside in the Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality.
How To Apply
CV’s of interested candidates must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of ID and relevant qualification.
Interested candidates must please indicate the position they are Interested in the subject line.