Maersk Learnerships (Cape Town Western Cape)
Maersk Learnerships (Cape Town, Western Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
23 July 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
A.P. Moller- Maersk is a leading global shipping and integrated container logistics company. They aim to simplify, connect, as well as make their customer’s supply chain simple, whilst operating in over 130 countries with their 70 000 employees.
Maersk allows its customers to grow and trade and Maersk achieves this by transporting goods over the world through its simplified end-to-end offering of digital service, products, engagement with customers, and delivery network.e able to contribute to ideas, and receive rewards/ celebrations for workplace excellence.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Duration: 1 year
Maersk is offering a Commercial learnership to young candidates who interested in working in the Commercial/Sales/Business Development sector. The programme will run for a duration of 1 year; and combine practical learning, classroom-based learning, coaching, and mentoring.
The learning modules of this programme include Market Positioning, the principles of Marketing, Communication, Customer Management, Mathematical literacy, Customer Service Skills, as well as working in an environment focused on Customer Experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to use and apply the skills and knowledge they learnt during the programme in the day to day business at Maersk.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Fulfilling responsibilities pertaining to the areas of ‘Customer Experience’
- Interacting with the main stakeholders (internal and external)
- Completing all responsibilities, ensuring that your department runs successfully
- Ensuring that a practical and accelerated work experience is created
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12 (minimum requirements)
- Have additional qualifications (advantageous but not essential)
- Must have an excellent academic record
- Must be computer literate
- Must have strong mathematical literacy
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be passionate about customer care
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work well and successfully in a team
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be resilient
- Must be fully committed to the full duration of the programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Maersk Learnerships (Cape Town, Western Cape)
(Reference number: MA-277171)
- A copy of your Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- A copy of your Identity Document
- Any other supporting documents
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Maersk directly:
Contact person: Kavitha Lutchmann
Telephone number: 021 408 6933
Contact portal: https://www.maersk.com/supply-chain-logistics/international-development/contact-us
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022
: Government Learnerships 2021 – 2022