Fire Fighter Learnership
Fire Fighter Learnership | See Details On Fire Fighter Learnership Below;
Fire Fighter Learnership is now open for application from eligible applicants. The learnership program is offered for a period of one year.
The Fire Fighter Learnership program is now accepting applications. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable training and experience in firefighting, and to take the first step towards a rewarding career. Fill out the application form now to apply.
If you are searching for fire fighter learnerships or jobs, then you have come to the right place. The vacancies in Guateng, Cape Town and Nkangala District Municipality are accessible to individuals who are looking to submit fire fighter application form for employment. Fire Fighter Learnership in Gauteng
The Government of Gauteng has announced another phase of a Fire Fighter Learnership program. below are details and guidelines on how to apply for the Fire Fighter Learnership in Gauteng and Guidelines f
City of Cape Town Learnership: Fire Fighter South Africa
The City of Cape Town is offering a Fire Fighter learnership opportunity as part of the safety and security doctorate. Once the candidate has successfully completed their training and assessments, they will then be appointed to a permanent Learner Firefighter position.
Fire Fighter Learnership In Nkangala
The Nkangala District Municipality is offering a Fire Fighter Learnership opportunity based at Kwamhlanga Fire Station.
You can benefit from the Nkangala District Municipality’s recruitment process by having some involvement in the firefighting field. There are also many vacancies for experienced and up-and-comer firefighters available in the region.
Compensation: R104 568/R107 464/R110 520/R113 734/R117 107 p.a (Plus: Contribution to Medical Aid, Pension Fund, Group Life, and Housing Allowance). R4000 a month
What is the Fire Fighter Learnership program?
The Fire Fighter Learnership program is a training and development program designed to provide individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge to become firefighters.
The program includes both theoretical and practical training, and covers topics such as fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue operations, and emergency medical services. Participants will also gain valuable experience through on-the-job training and mentorship from experienced firefighters.
Requirements For Fire Fighter Learnership
- Grade 12 qualification (Mathematics and Physical Science preferred)
- 18 years or older
- Must not suffer from fear of confined spaces or heights
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Must be able to work in a team and cope with stressful situations
- No Criminal Record
- Successfully complete the Firefighter 1, Hazmat Awareness, Hazmat Operations, and First Aid Level 3 courses presented by the learning institution.
How To Apply For Fire Fighter Learnership Program
All eligible candidates will be required to undertake and pass the following compulsory fitness test
- Reach test (1.9 m)
- 2.4 km run (Males 11minutes and Females 13 minutes)
- Push-ups (30 in 60 seconds)
- Sit-ups (30 in 60 seconds)
- Dead load carries (2 x 25 kg drums over a distance of 100 m)
NOTE: Candidates Who Pass The Physical Test Will:
- Be required to pass a written assessment and an interview
- Be required to submit their fingerprints or identity numbers for the purpose of checking criminal records. No other criminal clearances will be acceptable
- Be required to undergo a City medical evaluation
- Be required to undergo a compulsory drug test at a City testing venue.
Special conditions attached to the post:
- Non-permanent contract position for the duration of training
- Candidates will only be appointed to a permanent Learner Fire Fighter position on successful completion of the prescribed training.
Documents Required For The Learnership
- Original National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) or
- National Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) (Vocational)
- South African Identity Document certified copy (not older than 6 months)
- Certified copy of the National Senior Certificate (NSC: Schools) or National Senior Certificate (NSC: FET Colleges) (Vocational) 4th (not older than 6 months)
- Running shoes and PT clothing
- Participants must bring their own water and refreshments for the day. Participants must be prepared for all weather conditions.