Golden Arrow: Learnership Programme 2021 – 2022
Location: Cape TownGolden Arrow is offering a training opportunity for individuals interested in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the bus operating and transport industry. While the immediate outcome of the programme is to train highly skilled bus drivers, the in-depth nature of the programme will also prepare learners for other career opportunities in the transport industry.
THE TRAINING WOULD ENTAIL THE FOLLOWING:
- Variety of work-readiness and self-development courses
- Rotational work experience in various departments including traffic, engineering, human resources, legal, public relations, and health & safety
- Obtaining a Code C (heavy vehicle) driver’s license
- In-depth driving training from a professional Driving Instructor
- Obtaining a National Certificate in Professional Driving
- This training programme will run for approximately 36 months.
- Matric, with minimum 60% average
- Applicants between the ages of 19 and 20
- Good knowledge of Cape Town and the surrounding areas
- Valid Code 8 South African Driving Licence (advantageous)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CV ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Licence
How To Apply
Please email a complete cv with certified documentation to email@example.com and quote PREMIER DRIVING PROGRAMME in the Subject Line or deliver your CV to Golden Arrow Training and Recruitment Centre, Corner of Govan Mbeki and Mahillion Road, Philippi.