Senwes / Apprenticeship (Free State, North West, and Eastern Cape)
Senwes Learnership/ Apprenticeship (Free State, North West, and Eastern Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
1 October 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Senwes is an established business in the Agricultural industry that focuses on supplying production inputs to grain producers as well as ensuring that there is market access for agricultural produce. Senwes also ensures that they produce services and value to all their clients; these services and value includes insurance, financing, as well as agricultural technical services.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Free State, North West, and Eastern Cape
Duration: 3 years
Senwes is offering an internship position to qualifying individuals interested in joining the agricultural industry. During the 3 year programme, the candidate will be exposed to the Senwes Equip (Technical) department. The aim of the programme is to equip the candidate with the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare them for a career within the industry. Once the candidate has successfully completed the programme, they will have the opportunity to qualify as a Tractor Technician specialising in John Deere equipment and implements.
The programme is offered at the following locations:
- Parys – Free State
- Bultfontein – Free State
- Bloemfontein – Free State
- Koppies – Free State
- Ventersdorp – North West
- Wolmaransstad – North West
- East London – Eastern Cape
- Ugie – Eastern Cape
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed a Matric (NSC) with Mathematics and Science as subjects
- Must have completed a N2 with Mathematics and Science as subjects
- Must have a Motor Trade Theory qualification (advantageous)
- Must have a valid Code 08 Driver’s license
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Senwes Learnerships (Free State, North West, and Eastern Cape)
Reference number: GC-5232
Submit the following documents to your online application:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your relevant qualification(s)
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Code 08 Driver’s license
- Any other supporting documents
1) Senwes is an Equal Opportunities Employer and conducts its selection process in accordance with the guidelines of the Employment Equity Act.
2) If you have not heard a response within 6 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please Senwes directly:
Telephone number: 018 464 7800
Email address: email@example.com