Nampak Learnership (Rosslyn, Gauteng)
Nampak Learnership (Rosslyn, Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
3 September 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Nampak is one of the worlds leading and diverse packaging manufacturer, listed on the JSE Ltd. Nampak prides themselves on their state-of-the-art facilities, allowing them to capitalize on investments. With their 4455 employees, and research/ development facilities in Cape Town,
Nampak ensures that all businesses are provided with product development support. Nampak also participates in the collection and recycling of initiatives, continuing to invest in resources that will ensure sustainable products whilst also preserving the environment and they continue to do this along with investing and improving their overall business performance.
Nampak operates in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Swaziland, Nigeria, Kenya, Angola, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Rosslyn, Gauteng
Start date: 1 October 2021
Nampak Bevcan (in Rosslyn) are inviting students with Matric to apply for the Production Technology Learnership. The programme will start on 1 October and the position will report to the Divisional Training Manager.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Satisfy all the criteria for the Production Technology Learnership.
- Partake in intensive on-the-job training.
- Partake in other related training, including the plant process.
- Supporting the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability.
- Practically assisting in Operating machinery under supervision.
- Gaining skills to problem-solve and trouble shoot.
- Abiding by to plant rules and regulations at all times.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed a Matric Certificate
- Must have passed Mathematics (Pure or Technical – NOT Mathematics Literacy) in Matric
- Must have passed Physics in Matric
- Must have good technical understanding
- Must have basic computer literacy skills
- Must be analytical and systematic
- Must be professional
- Must work well in a team
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be able to meet deadlines and be time conscious
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be task oriented
- Must be willing to work in shifts and overtime when required
- Must be willing to complete the entire programme
- Must be available to start on 1 October 2021
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Production Technology Learnership (Rosslyn, Gauteng)
(Reference number: BEVROSS123)
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Candidates must be willing to undergo pre-selection testing and readiness assessments.
- Candidates must be willing to sign a contract with Nampak Bevcan and the FP&M Seta for the duration of the Learnership.
- Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates that align with the company BB-BEE strategy.
- Hard copy or incomplete applications will be not accepted.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Nampak Bevan directly:
Contact page: http://nampak.com/Contact?region=southafrica.