Mondelez Commerce Graduate Internship Programme 2023 – 2024
Mondelez Commerce Graduate Internship Programme 2023, Mondelez South Africa is looking for recent self-motivated, enthusiastic graduates to join our Commercial graduate programme. The types of qualifications that we look for are degrees in Commerce; Finance; Business Management; Economics and Strategy Management.
The programme will enable you to work across the various categories within the Sales environment while, for example, growing your skills in understanding and implementing the core principles of sales, marketing, project management and finance.
- The successful candidates should possess the following skills and requirements:
- Relevant undergraduate or post graduate qualification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds, build good working relationships with individuals and teams across the business
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Good communication i.e. written spoken and presentation skills
- Decision and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer or systems skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy minimum NQF Level 4
- Self-starter able to work within guidelines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Key performance areas:
- Perform all tasks given as part of the learning process
- Comply with workplace policies and procedures
- Complete assignments and keep a log of all training provided
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
How To Apply
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.