Nestle Marketing Graduate Internship Programme 2023 – 2024
Nestle Marketing Graduate Internship Programme 2023 Interested and qualified candidates are to take note of the following details and applying before the closing date.
Graduates are invited to submit applications for the Graduate Program, upon successful completion of the program the candidate will be required to undergo assessments to determine their position within the organisation. The specific roles are not predetermined but would depend on individual aptitude and business needs.
- An accredited Commercial Degree / Honours in Marketing essential
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Over 65% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willingto take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen preferably EE candidates
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Fast learner
- Passionate about Brands
How To Apply
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.