Ntabankulu Local Municipality Internship (Eastern Cape)
Ntabankulu Local Municipality Internship (Eastern Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
2 July 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Ntabankulu Local Municipality is a local municipality in Alfred Nzo District Municipality in the Wild Coast Region of the Eastern Cape Province in South Africa. Ntabankulu is an isiXhosa name meaning “great or big mountain”, since the municipal area is mountainous in character.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Eastern Cape
Contract duration: 24 Months
Salary: R100 000 per year (excluding benefits)
Ntabankulu Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for the position of Finance Intern, for a period of 24 months.
Key Performance Areas:
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information•Prepare monthly/weekly financial reports
- Assist in Business Planning and Forecasting
- Develop and utilise spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the municipality
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure the Audit is smooth and efficient
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric
- Must have completed a National Diploma, Bachelor or Bcom Degree in: Finance, Supply Chain Management or equivalent relevant qualification
- Must be unemployed
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted via one of these methods:
Ntabankulu Local Municipality
Private Bag x 504
(Attention: L. Nonyongo, The Municipal Manager)
2) Hand delivery:
Municipal HR Office
Erf. 85 Main Street
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Covering letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your academic qualifications
- A certified copy of your Identification Document
- A certified copy of your drivers licence, if applicable
1) Certified documents must not be older than 3 months
2) Faxed or emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
3) Candidates may be subjected to security and reference checks.
4) Ntabankulu Local Municipality is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representation (race, gender,and disabilities) in the municipality.
5) The municipality reserves the right not to fill the advertised position/s, if feels not satisfied with the candidates.
6) If candidates do not receive communication from the municipality within 30 days from the closing date of the advert consider your application unsuccessful.
7) Applicants shall be penalized for canvassing the municipal employees or any stakeholder for appointment.
8) All appointed applicants shall be based in Ntabankulu Local Municipality main site.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact the Ntabankulu Local Municipality directly:
Contact person: S.N. Ntlahla (Director Corporate Services)
Telephone number: 039 258 2422 or 063 681 6825
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022