Old Mutual GAP (Graduate Accelerated Programme) Internship
Old Mutual GAP (Graduate Accelerated Programme) Internships South Africa 2021 – 2022
31 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Old Mutual was first established in Cape Town in 1845 as the country’s first mutual life assurance society. The main purpose of the company to provide their customers with assistance and help by aiding them in achieving the financial goals they have set out for themselves during their lifetime. Old Mutual aims to do this by allowing their clients to invest their funds, ensuring that a positive future will be created for them, their families, the community, and society. Old Mutual employs more than 30 000 people in over 14 countries all whilst offering a wide variety of financial solutions to customers both in the retail and corporate sectors. The services Old Mutual offers are Life and Savings; Asset Management; Property and Casualty; and Banking and Lending. Old Mutual aims to provide a superior customer experience and service with the help of their highly experiences employees.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Contract duration: 18 months
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Successful candidates will join the company for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming a permanent employee. We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
Benefits of the programme:
- You will be able to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- You will receive engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You will be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You will receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You will gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You will gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You will have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You will benefit from a robust and structured programme
- You will be appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa
- Must be aged 26 or younger
- Must be studying towards a postgraduate degree or in your final year of study in one of these fields:
- Must be a able to work or relocate to any part of the continent
- Must have you achieved a minimum of 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Old Mutual GAP (Graduate Accelerated Programme) Internships
(Reference number: JR-11188)
Attach the following documents to your online application:
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your relevant qualification or academic transcript
- A certified copy of your Identification Document
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Old Mutual directly:
Cape Town Office – Telephone number: 021 509 9111
Johannesburg Office – Telephone number: 011 724 6179