Old Mutual Graduate Internships 2021
Old Mutual is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
Successful candidates will join us for a period of 18 months with a high prospect of becoming a permanent employee.
What’s in it for you?
- We will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
- Our graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses.
- Are you currently doing a post-graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the below fields? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Commerce, Finance and Business Science (including Accounting, Investments,
Auditing and Tax
- Computer Science/Information Technology & Digital and Data Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Insurance Studies
- Risk Management
- Agricultural Sciences
- We are inviting you to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Minimum Requirements
- Are you aged 26 or younger?
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work / relocate to any part of the continent?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average in your final year (across all subjects)
Education Bachelor of Science Honours (BSc Hons): Actuarial Science
Internship Application Closing Date: 21 August 2021
Internship Location: South Africa