SAPREF Internships (Durban, KwaZulu-Natal)
SAPREF Internships (Durban, KwaZulu-Natal) South Africa 2021 – 2022
9 June 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before these dates – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
The SAPREF refinery is a joint venture between BP Southern Africa and Shell Refining SA. Located in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal on the South African east coast, SAPREF are the biggest crude oil refinery in sub-Saharan Africa.
SAPREF process around 24 000 tons of crude per day, as well as making 10 main products in 46 various grades. The company boasts more that 700 employees and more than 200 learners at their refinery.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Duration: 2 years
Number of hours of work: 8 hours a day
SAPREF are inviting graduates who have completed a National Diploma or Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Human Resources, to apply for the Payroll Administration Intern position. Applicants must have an aptitude for numbers and good communication skills.
Interns will be selected based on academic merit, however well-rounded students with potential to excel in other areas of their lives, will be strongly considered.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have completed a Degree or National Diploma qualification in one of these fields: Commerce, Accounting or Human Resources
- Must have strong numerical skills
- Must have achieved good grades for Mathematics
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have 1 to 2 years of working experience
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
SAPREF Internships: Payroll Administration (Durban, KwaZulu-Natal)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Certified copies of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric certificate
- A copy of your Degree or National Diploma certificate
- Your application does not guarantee you will be selected for the SAPREF Internship program.
- Candidates will take part in a selection process, which includes medical assessments and panel interviews.
CONTACT THE PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this programme, please contact SAPREF directly:
Tel: 031 480 1911