ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: Business Analysis (Sandton and Midrand, Gauteng)
15 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Anheuser-Busch InBev, known as AB InBev is an international brewing and drink company, with its headquarters located in Belgium. AB InBev’s main goal is to brew beer and establish brands that will form a unity between people for centuries. AB InBev is responsible for brewing many beers, both national and local; taking pride in their 500+ beer brands. Some of the beers and alcohol that are brewed at AB InBev are Aguila, Hero, Becks, Jupiler, Brahama, Leffe, Budweiser, Cass, Modelo, Corona, Patagonia, Victoria, Eagle, and Wals Brut.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Sandton and Midrand, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Pay/ Stipend: R4500 (and a completion bonus)
AB InBev is offering a learnership opportunities for candidates interested in completing a Business Analysis NQF 6. Applications are open to candidates with disabilities, as well as candidates without disabilities.
The aim of the structured learnership is to equip the student with practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and on-the-job experience, which will ultimately result in gaining a National Qualification Framework registered qualification. Training and Recruitment will be conducted by Altron People Solutions.
The programme will be co-located in Sandton and Midrand at South African Breweries (SAB) – which will run from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2021.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen (by birth)
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must have a Diploma qualification relevant to the learnership programme (IT, Business Management, Computer Science, Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Must NOT be employed
- Must NOT be studying full time
- Must have a maximum of 2 years working experience
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Advantageous: experience ITIL Foundation V3, C#, SQL, .NET, HTML, JQuery, Data Analytics, Business Analysis, SAP knowledge
- Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply – must be able to provide valid medical note confirming nature of disability
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Candidates with disabilities: ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: Business Analysis (Sandton and Midrand, Gauteng)
Candidates without disabilities: ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: Contact Centre (Sandton, Gauteng)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric (NSC) certificate
- A copy of your Diploma qualification certificate
- A copy of your medical certificate- only applicable if living with a disability
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact AB InBev directly:
Contact person: Zoleka Lisa
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org