ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: System Development (Sandton, Gauteng)
15 August 2022.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Anheuser-Busch InBev, known as AB InBev is an international brewing and drink company, with its headquarters located in Belgium. AB InBev’s main goal is to brew beer and establish brands that will form a unity between people for centuries. AB InBev is responsible for brewing many beers, both national and local; taking pride in their 500+ beer brands. Some of the beers and alcohol that are brewed at AB InBev are Aguila, Hero, Becks, Jupiler, Brahama, Leffe, Budweiser, Cass, Modelo, Corona, and Patagonia, Victoria, Eagle, and Wals Brut.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Pay/ Stipend: R4500 (and a completion bonus)
AB InBev is offering learnership opportunities for unemployed youth, who are interested in completing a System Development NQF 5 qualification. Applications are open to candidates with disabilities, as well as candidates without disabilities.
The aim of the structured learnership is to equip the student with practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and on-the-job experience, which will ultimately result in gaining a National Qualification Framework registered qualification. Training and Recruitment will be conducted by Altron People Solutions.
Key responsibilities of the programme:
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Testing and evaluation of new programs
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Build the backend software for a variety of business and organisational functions
- Developing and implementing applications and programs for the backend processing systems used the businesses and organisations
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen (by birth)
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old (youth)
- Must have completed a Diploma or Degree in Information Technology – System Development
- Must be unemployed
- Must NOT be studying full time
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be presentable
- Advantageous: experience in C#, C++, JAVA, ITIL, AZURE
- Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply – must be able to provide a valid medical note confirming the nature of their disability
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Candidates with disabilities: ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: System Development (Sandton, Gauteng)
Candidates without disabilities: ABInBev (SAB) Learnerships: System Development (Sandton, Gauteng)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric (NSC) certificate
- A copy of your qualification certificate
- A copy of your medical certificate- only applicable if living with a disability
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact AB InBev directly:
Contact person: Zoleka Lisa
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.