Aspen Learnerships (Gauteng)
Aspen Learnerships (Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
23 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Aspen, headquartered in Durban, South Africa, is an international specialty and branded pharmaceutical company, that is committed to providing high quality and affordable products that improve the health of patients across the world
Aspen is a leading global player in specialty and branded pharmaceuticals with an extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Duration: 12 months
Number of positions available: 5
Aspen is inviting candidates to apply for the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Learnership, located in Gauteng province. The company is looking to train 5 candidates who are passionate about healthcare and working with people.
The 12 month programme will allow learners to further develop their talent, striving for professional and personal growth. Learners will gain working knowledge of Aspen, as well as learn how to deliver on high business demands. Learners will receive guidance and mentorship throughout the programme, to ensure you develop and succeed in your career.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- You must have completed Matric/ Grade 12
- You must have completed a BSc Degree in any of these fields: Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology and/or treatment options for specific conditions
- You must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- You must be passionate about working with people
- You must be energetic
- You must be self-motivated
- You must be able to deal with multifaceted situations
- You must be always willing to learn
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Aspen Learnerships: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Gauteng)
(Reference number: 160821)
Submit the following documents with your online application:
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your drivers licence
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of your degree qualification/ academic transcripts