Cross Border Road Transport Agency Internships 2023
Cross Border Road Transport Agency is now accepting applications for its showroom learnership program.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a start in the working world and also gain some valuable work experience at the same time.
If you want to join, then you need to apply right now.
We’ve provided a breakdown of how this internship program works and what it will need from you during the application process works.
This internship will not be accepting applications after 15 December 2022. Please make sure that your application and all supporting documents are submitted before this date.
This internship will be held in Centurion, Gauteng.
What is Cross Border Road Transport Agency?
The Cross-Border Road Transport Agency (C-BRTA) was established to improve the cross-border flow of passengers and freight operators who use road transportation.
Its role as an interstate operations agency is to eliminate mobility barriers for road transport operators by regulating market access and awarding cross-border licenses, while also encouraging long-term social and economic development in the Southern African Development Community region.
For more than 20 years, the C-BRTA has been the driving force behind the region’s cross-border economic focus.
What is This Internship Program?
The Cross Border Road Transport Agency (C-BRTA) is currently accepting applications for internships in a variety of sectors.
This internship also offers a monthly salary of R6500
Please make sure you meet ALL of the following minimum entrance requirements before submitting your application because if you don’t, your application will be rejected:
The following internships are offered, with the needed topic of study, who to apply to, and the reference number listed:
- Corporate Services: Compliance management and risk (CSINT 001/11/2022)
- B Com/ BCom Law/ B.A Law/ LLB/Risk Management/ Compliance Management
- Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Services: Human Resources management (CSINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma Human Resources management/ Industrial psychology/ Labour relations/ Organisational psychology
- Submit application by email to email@example.com
- Finance (FINANCEINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelor degree National Diploma in Accounting, Finance Management or related field
- Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT (ICTINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelor degree National Diploma IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Submit application by email to email@example.com
- Regulatory Services (REGULATORYINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelor degree National Diploma transport logistics management or related field
- Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilitation and Advisory (F&DINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelor degree National Diploma economics, international trade, transport logistics management or related field
- Submit application by email to email@example.com
- CEO’s office (CEOINT 001/11/2022)
- Bachelors Degree (preferably Law) CGI (CIS)
- Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
Applications are quite simple. All you need to do to apply for the Internship program, please send complete CVs with certified copies of qualifications and ID documents (certified copies must be no older than 3 months) to Precious Mugaga using the relevant email address and referencing the reference number.
N.B. All applicants must include the position reference number (located next to the discipline of internship) and use the right email address (found above). Applicants who do not identify these will be disqualified.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this internship program, then you can contact Cross Border Road Transport Agency directly through the following means:
Good luck with your application!
Listed below are different sectors of the Government in South Africa that are offering Learnerships. These government Learnerships are very popular among the SA public. We are working on extending the list as there are many departments offering Learnerships.