Department of Tourism Food Safety Assurers Training Programme (Gauteng)
Department of Tourism Food Safety Assurers Training Programme (Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
18 June 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before these dates – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE TRAINING PROGRAMME:
The Department of Tourism is a departments of the South African government, which is responsible for promoting and developing responsible tourism – from other countries to South Africa, and for travels within South Africa.
DETAILS ABOUT THE TRAINING PROGRAMME:
Duration: 12 months
Salary: R150 daily stipend
The Department of Tourism are inviting the youth of Gauteng to apply for a 12 month Food Safety Assurers Training Programme. The training programme aims to help the unemployed youth of South Africa, by providing them with skills that will broaden their employment opportunities within the hospitality and tourism sector.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be between 18 and 35 years
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must be unemployed
- Must reside in Gauteng Province
- Must be fluent in English
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TRAINING PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
Attach the following documents to your email application:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of residence in Gauteng
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Declaration of any previous Department learnerships or skills programmes you have taken part in (to be stated in the motivational letter), if applicable
- Any other supporting documents or certificates, relevant to the position
1) Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview to determine whether they are suitable for the programme.
2) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any correspondence within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
3) Candidates will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the training.
CONTACT THE TRAINING PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact KTMS Projects directly:
Telephone number: 016 100 1630
Cellphone numbers: 065 898 6940 / 082 360 0791
Email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com