Mossel Bay Municipality: Graduate / Internship Programme 2022
DURATION: Contractual appointment
STIPEND: R7 276.74 per month
Mossel Bay Municipality is offering opportunities to unemployed South African graduates from Higher Education institutions who have completed a three
- (3) year Degree or National Diploma and who are seeking work experience related to the field of study that they have completed.
REQUIREMENTS (Relevant proof / documentation must accompany application. No late submissions will be accepted)
- National Diploma or Degree in the following fields (must be in possession of complete qualification at date of application):
- Must be in possession of a valid Code B driver’s license
- Fluent in at least two (2) of the three (3) official languages of the Western Cape
- Computer literate (MS Office applications)
- Applicants must have met the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/discipline and should not previously have been employed as an Intern in the Public Sector
- Must be willing to work overtime
(No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
- Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test, including a driving skills test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant.
How To Apply
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Application forms are available on the Municipal website (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the contact persons mentioned hereunder. Certified copies of proof of qualifications must accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- Further details are obtainable from Ms N Bouwer or Ms J Ruiters at telephone number (044) – 6065000.
- If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply to the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.