ProServ South Africa Learnerships (Gauteng)
ProServ South Africa Learnerships (Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
23 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
ProServ South Africa is one of the leaders in learning and development, as they design and deliver customised digital educational solutions. These educational solutions include Digital Learning Platforms, Learner Management Systems, as well as Content Digitisation. ProServ’s main goal is to aid organisations as well as their various teams to reach their fullest potential by using today’s technology. ProServ believes that through this, they can create connections to aid the future of learning.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Gauteng (Centurion, Krugersdorp, Pretoria, Vereeniging)
Stipend: R3000 per month
ProServ SA is offering a learnership opportunity to candidates who are living with disabilities and are interested in pursuing a career in Wholesale and Retail Operations. The programme will be offered at ProServ’s various retailers in Pretoria, Krugersdorp, Centurion, and Vereeniging, Gauteng.
During the programme, candidates will gain opportunities that will allow them to further enhance their skills and knowledge in the retail and wholesale sector, These skills are Administration, Operations, Stock Control, Merchandising, Customer Service, Help Desk Operations, and Visual Display Merchandising. ProServ SA also offers possible permanent placement opportunities to candidates who excel in the programme.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be living with a disability and have proof of Registered Disability
- Must be unemployed
- Must have completed Grade 10
- Must be 18 to 34 years old
- Must have a passion for superior customer care
- Must be passionate about retail and wholesale
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must NOT have a criminal record
- Must have a clean credit record
- Must be registered with SARS and have a tax number
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
ProServ SA Learnerships (Gauteng)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- A copy of your SARS income tax number
- A medical certificate/ proof of your registered disability
- Highest qualification certificate (Grade 10 or higher)
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups, in accordance with ProServ’s Employment Equity Goals.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact ProServ South Africa directly:
Johannesburg Branch – Telephone number: 086 022 7337
Pretoria Branch – Telephone number: 012 998 3668
Contact Portal: https://proserv.co.za/?page_id=13