SPAR Learnership (West Coast, Western Cape)
SPAR Learnership (West Coast, Western Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
16 July 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before these dates – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
SPAR South Africa was established in 1963 and currently has 6 distribution centres and 1 Build it distribution centre, which supply goods and services to over 2 000 SPAR stores throughout Southern Africa.
SPAR South Africa has retailers in the following formats: SPAR, SuperSpar, KwikSpar, Spar Express, Tops, SaveMor, Build-IT and Spar Pharmacy.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: West Coast, Western Cape
Duration: 12 months
Laaiplek Superspar are inviting unemployed youth in the area to apply for a 12 month learnership programme. After completing the programme, candidates will gain a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF-3. Students only need a Matric or equivalent qualification to apply.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must reside within the West Coast (preferably Velddrif, Laaiplek, Noordhoek etc.)
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Must have a clear criminal record
- Must be able to commit to the full 12-month work program
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Candidates must apply via email to: email@example.com
(Use the words “SPAR Learnership Application” in the email subject line).
Or you may deliver your application to Laaiplek Superspar: 7 Jameson St, Laaiplek, Velddrif, 7365
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Motivational letter
- Your application does not guarantee you will be selected for the learnership program.
- If you not get a response after 1 week of the closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Spar directly:
Contact form: https://www.spar.co.za/Contact-Us