Bryte Insurance Learnerships (Johannesburg Gauteng)
Bryte Insurance Learnerships (Johannesburg, Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
30 July 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is the leading commercial risk specialist in the country with major insights and expertise in the Short-Term Insurance Industry.
Bryte Insurance protects its business and improves risk profile across the continent by partnering with customers and brokers. Bryte develops its short-term insurance risk management solutions from its knowledge of the sector and focuses on excellent service.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is offering a Learnership opportunity in partnership with Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA.) The aim of the programme is to focus on providing assistance to previously disadvantaged members of the South African youth. The programme aims to do this by allowing the candidates to have an opportunity to gain work-related experience within the Short-Term Insurance industry.
During the programme, the candidate will undergo motoring and coaching as well as gain support, and upon successful completion of the programme, they will obtain full accreditation of the FETC Short Term Insurance Qualification at level-4.
Bryte Insurance sees its learnership programme as a major economic and social enabler, as it not only benefits the recipient, but also the Insurance Industry and society.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have achieved at least 50% for Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy in Matric
- Must have achieved at least 50% for English (Higher Grade or Standard Grade) in Matric
- Must have achieved at least 50% for a Second Language (Higher Grade or Standard Grade) in Matric
- Must be under 24 years old (turning 24 years old in 2022)
- Must NOT have any further qualifications since Matric
- Must NOT be studying towards a qualification
- Must NOT have the financial means needed to obtain a qualification (i.e. must be in financial need)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Bryte Insurance Learnerships (Johannesburg, Gauteng)
(Reference number: LSP22)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- If you are a candidate living with a disability, a certified copy of your Doctors certificate confirming your disability
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Bryte Insurance directly:
Telephone number: 011 370 9111