Bidvest SACD Learnerships (Johannesburg, Gauteng
Bidvest SACD Learnerships (Johannesburg, Gauteng) South Africa 2021 – 2022
27 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Bidvest SACD was first established in 1976, as part of The Bidvest Group and is one of the leading import and export managing services in the country. Bidvest believes in offering its clients solutions that are innovative and reliable- solutions that make Bidvest stand out from their competitors. Bidvest aims to grow within by empowering all employees through a culture that promotes development. The company ensures that all staff are motivated and maintain high-quality standards and morals, ensuring an overall exceptional experience with the staff and all clients.
Owing to its many achievements in the industry, as well as its multiple offices in Cape Town, Durban, and Johannesburg, Bidvest is able to offer all clients across South Africa fully integrated solutions within the supply chain.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Bidvest SACD, City Deep, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Contract Type: Fixed-term
Number of positions available: 6
Bidvest SACD Johannesburg is offering 6 learnership opportunities to unemployed candidates. During this 12-month programme, the candidates will partake in both classroom and on-the-job training. Upon successful completion of the programme, the candidates will obtain an NQF-3 certificate in Freight Handling.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have completed a relevant or equivalent Diploma or Degree in Transports and Logistics or Finance Management
- Must be unemployed
- Must be between 18 and 27 years old
- Must NOT be enrolled for any post-school courses/qualifications in 2021/ 2022
- Must NOT have previously participated in a Learnership opportunity
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- Motivational letter
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Certified copy of your Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Preference will be given to candidates from designated groups as per the company’s Employment Equity goals.
- Candidates living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and entrance requirements assessment(s)
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Bidvest SACD directly:
Telephone number: 011 405 2000