Royale Africa Learnership (Cape Town, Western Cape)
Royale Africa Learnership (Cape Town, Western Cape) South Africa 2021 – 2022
31 August 2021.
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Royale International is an independent courier company that has provided customised global express delivery service solutions to clients worldwide since 1980.
The Royale Africa Head Office is located in Cape Town, with owned international representation throughout Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe. The Asian headquarter “The Royale International Group” was founded in the early 1980s and has since grown into the largest independent courier company in Asia.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Airport Industria, Cape Town, Western Cape
Royale Africa are inviting young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join their Training programme, within the Contact Centre.
The programme will equip learners with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment. The position will be based in Airport Industria, Cape Town. Learners will receive a stipend, to help cover the cost of transport to and from work.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric or Grade 12
- Must be between 22 and 28 years old
- Must have passed Mathematics with a minimum of 50%
- Must be fluent in English – able to read, write and speak in English
- Must be computer literate
- Must not be permanently employed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have your own transport
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be sales orientated
- Must be self-motivated
- Must work well in a team
- Must be willing to learn and be flexible
- Must be willing to work hard
- Must not be studying at a tertiary institution
- Must not be registered with any other company for a learnership programme
- Must be willing to complete the learnership programme
- Must not have a criminal record (or pending criminal case)
- Applicants with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Email your application to: email@example.com
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copies of your matric certificate
- Certified copies of any relevant qualifications
- Certified copies of your valid drivers license
Successful candidates will be contacted by 17 September 2021 – should you not receive feedback, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Royale Africa directly:
Telephone: 021 386 5654
READ ALSO: Latest Learnerships in South Africa 2021 – 2022
: Learnerships By Category 2021 – 2022